Covid 19 Update
UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT (July 26, 2020):
Live Worship Services At CCPV Resume
Sunday, August 2 @ 10:00AM
After nearly 5 months, the Elders of Christ’s Church of Prescott Valley are pleased to announce the
return to live worship services at CCPV Sunday, August 2, 10:00am.
Here is what you can expect when you arrive on August 2nd:
- The building will be professionally cleaned and disinfected before you arrive.
- Face coverings/masks are recommended but not required.
- Disposable masks will be available for those who want one.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the building.
- Personal contact (handshakes/hugs, etc) will be discouraged for several weeks.
- Food and beverage will not be available for several weeks.
- Printed materials will not be distributed (print message notes from the website).
- Communion and offering will not be passed (pre-packaged communion available at entry).
- Seating in all worship areas will be arranged with optimal distancing.
ADDITIONAL WORSHIP VENUE: There will be two venues available for worship seating. The upstairs auditorium will be arranged with chairs set up for physical distancing. Masks in the upstairs auditorium will be optional. There will be a second venue available for worship downstairs. The downstairs area will be wired for closed-circuit viewing on a large screen television. Masks will be required downstairs. The downstairs venue is offered to those who prefer a “mask-only” environment. We believe these two venues allow us to offer worship options in an environment that provides safety and comfort for the largest number of worshippers.
We look forward to welcoming you for live worship services. However, we understand that some people may not yet be comfortable about returning. Pastor Jeff’s messages will be posted online each week for those who choose not to attend live services.
People with compromised health conditions should use their best judgment about returning. Those who are sick are encouraged to stay home until their sickness has passed. If you have questions, please contact us by phone (928-925-9261) or email (email@example.com).