Live Worship Services At CCPV
Sundays – 10:00AM
In person, we continually observe the following safety protocols:
- The building and all frequently-touched surfaces are cleaned and disinfected before you arrive.
- Face coverings/masks are recommended but not required.
- Disposable masks are available for those who need one.
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the building.
- We ask that attendees wear their “Social Comfort Zone” name tag lanyards (provided upon entry to the church) to inform others of your preference as to the level of personal contact (handshakes, hugs, etc) you desire.
- Seating is arranged in accordance with CDC recommendations for physical distancing (currently set at 3 feet).
- Attendees who prefer to not wear a face covering are asked to observe proper physical-distance guidelines when visiting with others in the upstairs sanctuary. All who enter the downstairs venue MUST wear a face covering.
- Message notes will be handed out by one of our masked Greeters. Clean pens and any other printed materials will be available at the tall round table in the back of the sanctuary.
- Pre-packaged communion is also available at the tall round table. Be sure to take one as you enter the seating area.
TWO SEPARATE WORSHIP VENUES:
Masks in the upstairs auditorium are optional and chairs are properly distanced.
The downstairs venue is a mandatory “mask-only” environment which offers closed-circuit viewing on a large screen monitor and properly-distanced seating. Masks ARE required downstairs.
Both venues allow us to offer two separate environments that provide safety and comfort for all worshippers.
We understand that some people may simply not be comfortable about returning yet. Pastor Jeff’s messages will continue to be posted online each week for those who don’t attend our live services. Messages will be available on our website each Sunday evening.
Anyone with underlying medical conditions or those who are at a higher-risk for contracting COVID should consider staying home and listening to our podcast instead. We remind everyone to use their best judgment about attending in-person worship services, especially if they are not feeling well. A compromised state of health significantly increases the possibility of complications if the COVID-19 virus is contracted.
Reasons to consider staying home:
- if you are not feeling well or display COVID-19 symptoms or…
- if you think you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the past few days or…
- if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or…
- if you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or…
- if you have been in physical contact with someone within the last 14 days who is ill with symptoms or…
- if you have been in physical contact with someone within the last 14 days who has tested positive for COVID-19
We strongly urge those who identify with any of the above categories to stay home until they have received a negative test result or have been quarantined for a full 14 days.
If you have questions, please contact us by phone (928-925-9261) or email (email@example.com).
Thank you for your understanding and patience as we get through this together!